When Booking Your Hunt
• We require a 50% deposit with the balance being due upon arrival on most hunts.
• Cash, travelers checks and cashiers checks are the only accepted forms of payment on balances that are paid upon arrival.
Before You Hunt
• We have range practice available for you to make sure your weapon is as ready for the hunt as you are.
• We require that ALL guns must be fired at the range prior to your hunt.
• Transportation to and from San Angelo Airport is included.
• Transportation to and from any packing plants, shipping facilities, etc. is included with any transportation paid by the hunter.
• Should we have to ship capes and/or antlers to hunters requested destination, the client will be charged for the shipping, as well as a service charge for crating & handling.
Wounded Animal Policy
• On all of our big game hunts, if you draw blood, it's yours.
• All deposits are non-refundable, although it can be used to confirm a hunt for the following year.
• If a replacement hunter is found, the deposit will be returned. However, it is not the outfitters responsibility to find a replacement hunter.